Tuesday, 5 February 2013

BLOGGING
An online space (such as the blog) can be very helpful and useful for introverts, alike me. I like blogging. Yes, there are times that I run out of topics to write about and therefore lay passive 'online'. However blogging has helped me and probably others alike me to share their ideas and thoughts about the stuff that we talk in class. Blogging has personally helped me open up and it can prove useful when attempting to brush up your language and use a different writing style as blogging connects you with other 'blogs'.  However I do feel that blogging should be a 'choice', which it currently is not. Other than that, I have no complain against Mr:Raidana's idea of blogging.  Therefore I want us to continue with this activity however it should be your choice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment